Looking for perfect magnetic bracelets with health benefits?
Your search is over here with our Stainless steel Magnetic Bracelet that will improve your health!
This adjustable bracelet has 4 sturdy therapeutic materials for additional benefits. It is durable but flexible, our chain design is easily adjustable to any wrist size. It has a beautiful classic design that makes it the best gift for a family member, colleague, and friend. The high-powered Magnets help to relieve various physical conditions. These are the strongest magnets available, much stronger than any other magnetic product on the market!
- 4-in-1 Health Elements: It contains Magnets, Germanium, Far-infrared, and Negative ion in each link. The perfect combination of 4 health elements.
- Stainless steel Material: The steel material is solid and incredibly lightweight; you’ll hardly know you are wearing it. Stainless steel is an extremely robust and shallow maintenance metal perfect for everyday wear; it will not irritate your skin or cause allergic reactions as copper can.
- Perfect Design: We wanted to make a health bracelet that users will be comfortable wearing anywhere. So we designed our bracelet with this in mind, bringing your health and wellness bracelets that not only function better but also look perfect on any wrist.
- Perfect for all occasions: Beyond the times, the design looks modern. This rose gold plating is very cautious, and the bracelet is suitable to match all outfits.
- Adjustable: Easily adjust the size of your wristband to fit your wrist perfectly. The adjusting tool is not included
- Ideal Gift Idea: This elegant magnetic bracelet comes with easy packing & a free sizing tool with instructions to allow you to adjust the bracelet size, if needed – making it the perfect gift for mom, sister, relatives, etc.
Size 8 x 0.025 in
These products are not intended to diagnose, cure, give advice on, treat or prevent any medical condition. HealthyLine assumes no responsibility for the improper use of its products and will not be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the misuse of their products. In all matters of personal health, and especially if you suspect that you suffer from clinical deficiencies, you should primarily consult a licensed, qualified healthcare professional.