This Green Controller with Heat an PEMF good for 5 metal prongs on your mat connector.
Please add a note to your order what model of the mat you need a controller for
- Flip the power switch (№1) On. The display will start to show a red light. You can use this switch to turn the power Off.
- Press the timer button (№2) to choose between 3-hour (press once), 6-hour (press twice) or 12-hour (press three times) settings. The green light indicates which time setting is selected.
- Turn the dial (№3) to set your selected temperature from 30°C (85°F) to 70°C (160°F). For extended periods (overnight), 35-40°C is suggested for lighter effects. For shorter sessions, 45-55°C is good to get full therapy or energy. For maximum sauna effect, for about 30 minutes, 60-70°C is ideal.
- The red LED display (№4) shows the actual temperature. Once you start turning the dial it shows your selected temperature for a few seconds, and then goes back to showing the actual temperature. Once the selected temperature is reached, the red display will start showing blinking lines instead of the temperature.
- Press the PEMF button (№5) to turn PEMF on or off. The PEMF function works independently with or without heat. When you press the button, the PEMF is on for 20 minutes, then goes off for 100 minutes, then repeats again. To start a fresh 20 minutes you can always turn the PEMF off and then back on. The PEMF light stays on even during the 100 minutes off phase.
HealthyLine produces almost 100 mat variations with different sizes, power, and functions. We use over a dozen different controllers. If your mat came with a different one, they all work similarly. However, they may not substitute each other even if they fit in the jack. Please DO NOT switch controllers between different mats.
You can see more information on www.HealthyLine.com/controllers.
First, please plug your controller deep into the mat’s jack and then into a power outlet. This unit is under warranty. If anything happens just send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a picture of the controller and detailed information about the concern.
Remember, the mat is made of many functional layers. It takes 5-to-25 minutes for the stones to heat up completely. Keep the mat covered with a blanket and/or lie on the mat to make it heat up faster.
There are no reviews yet