Are you looking for a magnetic bracelet to improve your health?
Don’t look further! We have the best durable Tungsten Magnetic Bracelet that will help your health while making you mentally and physically fit!
This fashion bracelet has a long-lasting silver coating and lacquer coating, which is scratches resistant and anti-color-fade. It is valid on physical and mental well-being, which is suitable for all ages and genders to wear. Tungsten is an extreme and shallow maintenance metal with IP coating and 100% low phosphate! It does not contain lead or nickel and is ideal for daily use without irritating the skin or causing allergic reactions.
- 5-in-1 Health Elements: Powerful Hematite, Magnets, Germanium, Far-infrared, Negative ion in each link. The perfect combination of 5 elements.
- Pure Tungsten: A magnetic Bracelet that is handcrafted for a high-quality, secure clasp that is strong & durable. Being Lead & Nickel free; No more allergic reactions commonly found with stainless steel and copper bracelets.
- Unique Design: This classic bracelet with middle decor with unique design & stylish jewelry is suitable for men, No one would know it embedded with magnets, durable and comfortable to wear.
- Elegant & Modern: Beyond the times, the design looks sleek and modern. This elegant design is very cautious, and the bracelet is suitable for all occasions.
- Adjustable: It comes with a free size adjusting tool that allows you to easily adjust the size of your wristband to fit your wrist perfectly.
- Perfect Present: Fashion Magnetic Bracelet with an exquisite gift box, make an ideal present for mom, wife, daughter, girlfriend, friends during Anniversary, Birthday, etc.
Size: 8.5 x 0.5 in
These products are not intended to diagnose, cure, give advice on, treat or prevent any medical condition. HealthyLine assumes no responsibility for the improper use of its products and will not be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the misuse of their products. In all matters of personal health, and especially if you suspect that you suffer from clinical deficiencies, you should primarily consult a licensed, qualified healthcare professional.